I am a highly creative and productive animator. I always work at my highest potential to meet goals and complete tasks. I have a background in the U.S. Military, which has enabled me to endure high-pressure and stressful environments. I am characterized by colleagues as extremely driven, creative, and diligent. I have excellent communication skills in personal and public settings which allows for work on creative teams to be effective and efficient.
● Able to work under tight deadlines while exceeding creative expectation
● Ability to multitask and work quickly and calmly in a fast-paced environment
● Can create storyboards and concept sketches.
● Can create animation content in various styles as directed for a specific project
● Understands and uses 12 Basic Principles of animation
● Self-disciplined and able to show a proactive approach to work
● Can communicate and report to the Art Lead and Creative Director
● Works with Production Team to determine specific project needs and responsibilities
● Has the ability to effectively collaborate with others
● Keeps assets organized and maintains projects according to set directory structures
Rigging, 3D Modeling, Sculpting, Texturing, Drawing, Sketching, Painting.
Maya, Mudbox, Photoshop, Illustrator
The Art Institute of California-San Diego
Bachelor of Science, Media Arts and Animation
Achievements include: Media Arts and Animation Graduate of the Quarter, spring 2012 / Cumulative GPA 3.7 / Presidents List (x1) / Deans List (x3) / Honor Roll (x5)
Double Take Media Solutions
March 2013-April 2013 (6 week contract), San Diego CA
Contract Character Animator
Worked on short film to be released at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. Worked with producer and team members to come up with creative and fun animations.
· Worked from Storyboards
· Worked in team environment
· Character Animation, up to 5 characters per scene
· Lip Sync
· Robot Animations, dozens per scene
August 2012-October 2012, San Diego CA
Contract Character Animator/ Rigger.
Completing multiple projects with overlapping aggressive schedules as only in house Animator/Rigger using Maya, and PlayStation Home HDK. Concentrating on development of new animations and character rigs, as well as the fixing and cleaning up of outsourced animations and rigs.
· Emo Ray Vs. The Intergalactic Teddy Bears: Developed as well as fixed existing animations and rigs.
· Avalon Keep: Developed as well as fixed existing animations and rigs.
· Heavy Pin-Ups: Developed animations, and actions for Pin-Up Character skins.
· PlayStation Home Halloween Set: Developed rigs and animations.
· PlayStation Home Disney theme: Animated Disney characters and objects based off of storyboards, and design team feedback for looping background theme.
Double Take Media Solutions
April 2011- June 2011, San Diego CA
3D Modeling Intern
Worked from concepts in order to create characters and props.
· Worked with owner to concept, design, and model various robots.
· Designed props for character use.
· Worked on character cycle animations.
May 2001- July 2009
Network Switching Systems: Operator Maintainer / Joint Network Node: Operator Maintainer.
Achievements include: JNN Training Honor Graduate / MOS Honor Graduate / Army Commendation Medal / Army Achievement Medal / Army Good Conduct Medal / Non Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon.
U.S. Army Reserve
March 1999- May 2001
Multi Media Illustrator
Achievements include: Basic Training Honor Graduate / Army Achievement Medal